Monday, March 3, 2014

Nervous for this next week, I'm feeling anxious more and more lately...

I am trying to last a little longer than normal with some of my goals.  I am a starter, but a horrible finisher.

Painting my desk is hard... but I want to finish it.

I had to write some new stuff to be able to post for the 5th week on my story blog... I did.

Here's what I posted on FB...


So how would you react to waking up on top of a pile of bodies floating in the ocean?  Want to read my 5th post in my story blog?

http://ltswim.blogspot.com

But my house is in disarray... and that bugs me...

This is going to be a hard week.  Some really big stuff happening at work that I don't feel ready for... but I think I would've felt worse going into it if I hadn't written on the blog...

No comments:

Blog Archive

counter