Monday, May 6, 2013

Stupid Facebook!

I blame Facebook... I say a little one liner on there and I feel like I have somehow communicated with the world.... and my poor dusty little blog.... Not much time to post right now... but here's what I wrote on FB. "I'm not sure if I'm skipping and smiling into Monday, or if I am strapping on my shoulder pads and finding a sword... but either way.... I'm a comin!" I'm feeling a little beat up lately... so we'll see how long my charge lasts.... I took that photo of some of my students 3rd period for the current cover of our magazine/newsletter thing I produce... I couldn't find a multicultural pic of our assembly that didn't look like a snapshot... though the Chinese Lion would've been cool.... So I snapped this and added a lens flair, polus titles banners and the like of course.... See, thoughts are random when I don't have a lot of time....

1 comment:

Julie L said...

Cal, awesome photo! Would you please consider sending it into the church for use, too? You keep copyright, but give them rights to use it without paying you.

Go to: https://vineyard.lds.org/Home and check it out. You are a fantastic photographer, so it would truly be a gift on your part to share with them some of your very professional wonderful views through the lens.

Blog Archive

counter