Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

I think I'm most grateful for magic and for those things that keep it in my life helping me to fight the magic suckers. My son is dripping with magic. It falls off of him; every time I snuggle, nuzzle, wrestle, or talk with him a little rubs off onto me. I am thankful I work in a building with over a thousand souls who are dusted in it, even though the world tries to brush it off of them. I love when they forget to hide their magic, forget to edit themselves. I love the magic that comes out when I still make my wife laugh after all of these years. I love the magic that spills off of art or seeps out of music. I am thankful to you when you share yours, and pray it surrounds you this season.

1 comment:

Haley said...

So awesome! Thanks for sharing YOUR magic. I love keeping updated with you guys on your blog and love to read your posts!

Blog Archive

counter