Thursday, July 26, 2012

1 2 3 4

Four years ago today a blood pressure check turned to observation to admission, to transfer to emergency c-section. A stranger helped me give my wife and coming son a blessing. A friend lent me his camera. I heard him cry. I asked if touching him would hurt him. He held my finger. He was covered in tubes and wires next to loud machines. A group of professionals became my heroes. I had to give up control. I was surrounded by a palpable sense of peace, love and calm that to this day remains my greatest testimony to a loving Father in Heaven. We met the soul that had been hovering closer and closer to the other side of the veil and we became our family. Happy birthday Greydon, I am so very glad you are here.

3 comments:

Julie L said...

I remember when he was born and how scary it seemed for a while. It's been fun to continue to watch him grow through your posts. Happy Birthday, Greydon!

Rocks In The Wash said...

What!? No Blue Bear in the picture?!?

Greydon still remains to be the tiniest and strongest person I've ever met. Happy Birthday Greydon!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Happy Birthday Greydon.
4 years ago- Wow.
He is a cutie.

Blog Archive

counter