Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Simple

Huh, I just deleted three starts to this blog... maybe that's a sign... Instead, I'll keep it simple 1.) If you are weird I'm not going to have you work on my yard. 2.) If you are referred to me by a friend to help my yard, don't bring along the weird guy. 3.) I hate my yard. 4.) We went to a friend;s house with an average home and overgrown yard that was shady and full of trees with bad grass and a home made fire pit on a hill and I felt like I was in heaven 5.) Except for the chicken coop

3 comments:

Rocks In The Wash said...

:D I've missed reading your blog. Give Kristen our best. We are going to dive Lake Powell this weekend for the first time. We should all get together for a dive one of these days!

HP said...

Was the referral named.. Joe?

Calvin said...

Why yes it was, aaas now he is avoiding me so apparently he either didn't appreciate me saying nO to the annoying guy or my natural charm offended yet someone else. I called him and offered half as a down payment to get us on the schedule and half at the beginning of July but he has never answered.... Ah well

Blog Archive

counter